A RARE JEWEL:
Doctor’s Estate in Contemporary design.
• House sits among 4.9+ acre tract with mature trees and landscaping. Paved sidewalk and asphalt driveway. First house outside city limits.
• Brick and vinyl exterior; double carport with storage, and covered walkways to both front and kitchen doors.
• Enter into a large living/dining room area with hardwood floors, expansive custom windows, and a French door leading to the private brick terrace. Look for the custom divider door made by Pella! Next is the kitchen/family room with waterproof modern flooring, a fireplace with natural gas logs and an adjacent built in desk with shelves. There is also a wall of French doors opening onto the private brick terrace. All walls in this areas are hand crafted pickled T and G vertical pine.All other walls and ceilings on main level are custom installed plaster with high end finishes!
• The kitchen has custom made cabinets. A pot filler is built into the wall above the stainless steel six-burner natural gas range. There is also a stainless steel hood, stainless steel dishwasher, disposal, and porcelain farm sink. The tile backsplash surrounds the ogee-edged silestone counter tops. See if you can find the spice rack and chopping block!
• Main level has three bedrooms with hardwood floors. Master bedroom has private bath. A Jack & Jill bath is accessible from one of the bedrooms and from the central hallway. Each side has a private sink and toilet and they share the full tub with shower. All bathrooms feature custom tile work on walls and floors, and contemporary porcelain sinks.
• A laundry area was created in the bedroom hallway.
• Lower level: a 15’ x 27’ multi-purpose room has a bar area with wine cooler. There is also a bedroom, bathroom, and mechanical room on this level. OR you could use this fourth bedroom as a private home office. Look closely at the walls in this area as they are custom created to allow shelving to be placed throughout. The mechanical room houses the new 50 gallon gas hot water heater; the natural gas furnace, and has a laundry sink. This lower level has a private entrance that opens onto a patio.
• Extra, large detached shop with both personnel and garage doors. New roof, paint, and wiring. Located at rear of property line. Follow driveway past the house to visit.
Entire home has been totally remodeled by a custom builder.
The heat and air are dual fuel: natural gas and electrical heat pump which saves tremendous energy costs.
||Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Other - See Remarks, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Heater - Gas, Wine Cooler
||203-Oconee County, SC
||Ceilings - Smooth, Cooled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Heated, Inside Entrance, Walkout, Yes
||Attic Fan, Heat Pump, More Than One Type, Other - See Remarks
||Driveway - Asphalt, Glass Door, Patio, Porch-Front
||Attic Fan, Attic Stairs-Disappearing, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Ceilings-Smooth, Connection - Dishwasher, Connection - Ice Maker, Connection - Washer, Countertops-Granite, Countertops-Other
|Sqr Ft Range
|Basement Finished Sq Ft
|Basement Unfinished Sq Ft
||Hardwood, Luxury Vinyl Tile, Tile, Wood
|Heating System Type
||Central Gas, Electricity, Heat Pump, More Than One Type, Natural Gas
|Master Suite Features
||Full Bath, Master on Main Level, Tub/Shower Combination, Walk-In Closet
|Number Bedrooms on Main Level
||Bonus Room, Formal Dining Room, Formal Living Room, Laundry Room, Office/Study
||Brick, Vinyl Siding
|Garrage Capacity Range
||Trees - Hardwood, Gentle Slope, Shade Trees, Sidewalks
|Number of Acres